Looking for the best waterfalls in Bali? which is the waterfall of Bali worth a visit? Indeed Visiting waterfall is the best to do in Bali for nature seekers. Beside of those temples or popular beaches of Bali, Waterfall is attraction you can visit in the northern part of the island. From its Cliff Jumping and canyoning at Aling Aling Waterfall to a Scenic Tukad Cepung Waterfall. Here is the Best waterfalls you can see in Bali, Indonesia.
The Best Waterfalls in Northern Bali
Northern part of Bali is the mountainous area, Here is the most beautiful and the tallest waterfalls you can find. Visiting waterfall is this side is needed a fit condition, since most of the falls are located a bit in distance from the main street. But it is worth a visit since you will passing by local farmer’s garden or paddy field.
The highest and the most beautiful falls in Bali island. Sekumpul waterfall is the tallest waterfall in Bali. The best things to do in Bali with up 100 meters high fall. also known as Lemukih waterfall.
visiting this waterfall need an extra effort and Hike. But the View of this waterfall is adorable. The peaceful place to spend your day with fresh water and view.
- Sekumpul (Lemukih) Waterfall, The best waterfalls in Bali to hike - 0 (0) Sekumpul waterfall in Bali is the tallest waterfall exist in Bali. Also Known Lemukih Waterfalls. With approximately 100 meter high falls. Not only 1 waterfalls can be visited, But there are 7 waterfalls you can explore nearby. That is why these falls are called Sekumpul. Which is means “Group” in english. To visit […]
Aling Aling waterfall is the places for you who loves adventure. In this waterfall, you will not only see the waterfalls, But you can test your adrenaline with Cliff Jumping from 5-15 Meters. Beside that you can also try the canyon sliding. Recommended to hire the local guide for safety.
- Aling Aling Waterfall Bali - 0 (0) Aling Aling Waterfall Bali, One of the best waterfalls in Bali you should Visit, Located in Sambangan Village, North Bali, Buleleng regency. A 35 Meters high waterfall and its surrounded by other waterfalls, Kembar Falls, Kroya Falls and Pucuk Falls Here you can do Swimming, Cliff jumping and canyon slide trough the natural […]
A 35 Meters high falls, Gitgit waterfall located nearby Sekumpul or Banyumala waterfalls. Located at Gitgit village, North Bali. A waterfall with quite and peacefull surrounding.
- Gitgit Waterfall in Bali - 0 (0) Northern side of the island is the host of the best waterfalls in Bali, There are plenty waterfalls to be explored. One of them is Gitgit waterfall in Gitgit village, Buleleng regency. Gitgit waterfall has 30 meter high falls and easy to be explored. It is only 15 minutes walk from the main […]
Also called Twin waterfall or Yellow waterfall, Located in Gitgit Village, Buleleng regency. Good for soak since it has shallow natural pools with clean and fresh water
Located in the famous highland at Munduk village, Munduk waterfall Bali is within 30 minutes drive from the famous lake temple at Ulun Danu Beratan temple.
- Munduk Waterfall Bali - 0 (0) Munduk is a village in the northern side of Bali island. Lying on the high mountainous area with cold mountain breezing. The best attraction to discover on this village is Munduk waterfall. Also known as the Niagara fall, Munduk waterfall in Bali has huge fall with strong water flow. Though not a good […]
Top 5 Waterfalls Near Ubud, Bali
Ubud in Bali is located in the center part of the island. Beside of it Ubud monkey forest , rice terrace or famous for swing. Tegenungan waterfall is the closest waterfall in near the town. This is the Best Waterfalls in Bali to Visit in near this village
The Instagram famous waterfalls in Bali, Located in the northern east of Bali, Bangli regency. The waterfall in the cave and its stunning view. Within 40 Minutes drive from ubud Bali. One of The most Instagrammable places in Bali
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall Bali - 0 (0) Tukad Cepung Waterfall in Bali is definitely one of the most unique spots in Bali. With sun rays that beam through the falls. An instagram famous waterfall located in the cave. Tukad Cepung Waterfall has mesmerized everyone who have managed to spot it. Well-guarded by the cliffs, this waterfall is difficult to locate […]
Another Insta famous fall in the north east of the island, Tibumana waterfall Bali is the hidden gem you must visit. located only in a short walk from the parking area and passing by rice field.
- Tibumana Waterfall Bali - 0 (0) Tibumana Waterfall definitely one of Bali’s Best Kept Secrets. This picture perfect Bali waterfall is a fantastic Tibumana Waterfall is a beautiful hidden paradise and it is definitely one of Bali’s Best Kept Secrets. This picture perfect waterfall is a fantastic , When you’ll get closer to Tibumana Bali Waterfall, you’ll notice endless […]
Kanto Lampo Waterfall Bali, A cascading shaped waterfalls in Gianyar regency, Within 30 minutes drive from the center part of Ubud Bali. One of the best waterfall for photo shooting you can visit.
- The cascading Kanto Lampo Waterfall in ubud Bali - 0 (0) Ubud is not only famous for its market, Rice terrace and temples to visit. there are number of waterfalls are exist nearby ubud you can visit for a day. Kanto lampo waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Bali you can visit when you are travel/Stay in Ubud. A cascading picture perfect […]
The closest waterfall from the town like kuta/Seminyak or Canggu Bali. Tegenungan waterfall is located in the south of Ubud. Only 20 minutes drive from ubud center. Here is the famous place for Bali Swing in Ubud with waterfall background
- Tegenungan waterfall Bali, Ubud Best attraction to Visit for nature lover - 5 (1) Tegenungan waterfall Bali is located in the center of Bali, it is only 15 minutes away from ubud town, the waterfall has approximately 20 meter high, entrance fee is IDR. 15.000/Person. The access to get to the waterfall is near from parking area, but if wanted to get in to the water you […]
There are still lots more waterfall to see in Bali, you can find all the waterfalls in Bali here. Please Note waterfall in Bali is located in the country side area, You may need to walk trough the forest and hike to get closer to the falls itself. We are highly recommend to visit waterfall guide for your safety purpose. A Small amount for guide fee are roughly from IDR. 100k – 150K (US $10)
The new and hiddem gem in Ubud. Sumampan waterfall is located near tegenungan waterfall. 30 minutes away from Ubud center.
- Sumampan Waterfall Bali - 5 (1) Sumampan Waterfall in Ubud Bali, Is a newly opened waterfalls located near Ubud. A 15 meters high waterfall Decorated with carving along the river side. Maintained by a local family who built the access and facilities with their own funds and donation from the visitor. One of the waterfalls in Bali you must […]