Ubud, A Village in Bali with its unique and tradition is the representative of Bali island. A visit to this place is A must Things to do in Bali for a day to explore this natural and rich of culture. The Green nature, Amazing temple, Calm and peaceful place with local people make this town rated as a best city in Bali.
The Brief History of Ubud
The name Ubud is derived from the word ubad (Balinese), which means medicine. This can be seen there are many medicinal plants are found around the Campuhan Ubud area.
Beside of the Nature and tradition, Ubud in Bali also named as a house of the artisan. From Painting to Carver is another arts product you can see in This Village. This can be found from The villages around its territorial. The famous carving is at Mas Village while Painting can be found in the center of Ubud.
With all the amenities in Ubud, making it one of Bali’s tourist destinations that offers tranquility. When compared to Kuta or Legian that is sparkling. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubud )
Map, Location and Weather of Ubud in Bali
Ubud in Bali is located in the centerpart of Bali this island. Located within 1,5 Hour drive from Bali Airport and 1 Hours from the newly famous town in Seminyak, Canggu Bali. Ubud Weather is much more cool and fresh. The Center part at ubud market is the center of the tourists.
Away from the town, Ubud is more traditional, With real villages surrounding with rice paddy fields. It green and natural environment make Ubud is the best place to stay while in Bali. The weather is around 22 -30 Degrees. quite cold comparing to the southern of Bali.
Things to do In Ubud Bali
Ubud village hosted many popular attraction you can visit. You may need a day or two to experience ubud completely. Here below the things you can visit in Ubud, Bali.
1.Ubud Market in Bali
A traditional Ubud Market, located in the center of Ubud is the busiest area from early morning to late evening. Here you can get anything about the merchandise and crafts. you can also practice to negotiate before purchasing any item at this market.
- Ubud Market Bali - 0 (0) Bali’s most popular art market, Ubud Market in Bali is the home of all Balinese arts and souvenir to bring back home Ubud art market or locally literate pasar seni ubud is the row of traditional shop where Balinese art, clothes and souvenir center worth to see during your tours in Bali. Ubud […]
2. Monkey forest Ubud Bali
The most popular Ubud monkey forest is the place you can visit. The huge and well maintained monkey park with temple and natural forest surrounding while see the cute monkeys.
- Ubud Monkey Forest Bali - 0 (0) Ubud Monkey Forest lies within the village of Padangtegal, which owns it. The village’s residents view the Monkey Forest as an important spiritual, economic, educational, and conservation center for the village Ubud Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal, is one of Ubud’s most popular attractions; a natural forest […]
3. Tegalalang rice terrace and swing in North Ubud, Bali
The most scenic Tegalalang rice terrace, Here you can walk along the paddy field while meet the farmer and learn how local farm the rice. Don’t forget to the try best swing in Bali
- Tegalalang rice terrace ubud Bali - 5 (1) Tegalalang Rice terrace in ubud Bali, Tours, Entrance fee, And things to do Tegalalang rice terrace in Ubud Village is well known with its natural environment with green and village breezing, Tegalalang is a village in the northern of Ubud. Where you can stop for visiting one of the best rice terraces in […]
4. Batuan Temple
An Huge and beautiful Batuan temple which is part of three major temples in a village that is called Tri Kahyangan, and designed with Balinese architecture with split gates, stone guardians, thatched shrines, and detailed carvings.
- Batuan Temple Bali - 5 (1) Known as a Village temple for locals of Batuan Village. Batuan temple in Bali located near Ubud center. One of the beautiful temple with rich of stone carving. About Batuan temple, Ubud Bali Batuan Temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. located in the […]
5. Goa Gajah Temple/ Elephant cave temple
The Elephant Cave Temple or Goa Gajah temple dates as far back as the 11th century. Built on a hillside where two streams met to form a river junction.. This temple is truly different shape compare to others in Bali
- Elephant Cave Temple Bali – Ubud attractions - 5 (1) Locally literate as Pura Goa Gajah, Elephant cave temple in Bali is located in the famous tourist area in the center of the island, Ubud. Goa Gajah Temples has an unique architectures comparing to another temple all around the island. This temple has a cave with Elephant shaped face, That is why this […]
6. Sarasawati Temple Ubud Bali
Pura Taman Saraswati, or Taman Saraswati Temple, is a beautiful water temple in central Ubud, accessible from Ubud Market. The temple is a great highlight on your walks through Ubud town. Here you can see the dancing performace at the evening time whle enjoy your dinner.
7. Ubud Ridge Walk
Locally literate Bukit Cinta, Hill of love is the quite place to enjoy morning wlak along this ubud ridge. The beautiful view can become one of the most instagrammable places in Bali for foto or videography.
Beach in Ubud Bali
Don’t expect to see Bali beach in Ubud. Ubud is located in the midle of the island. The most thing you can see here is mostly like museum, Arts, Park, rice paddy and temples. The closest Beach from ubud is at Keramas beach, where is famous for surfer. If you find the best beach in Bali so must go to the south of the island.
Ubud from or to Airport
Ubud village is a wide area, It is depending on which part of ubud you staying. The Ubud center is located within 1,5 Driver from Airport. You can easily Hire a Bali driver since there is no Taxi available in Ubud Area. Metered or online taxis are disallowed to operate within Ubud area. Bali airport to Ubud
Read Also : Things To Do In Uluwatu Bali