Beach club for a day, Which is the best Beach club in Bali? Enjoy the greats Bali vibes with Drinks, Music, Foods while feels the sunshine at beach front like echo Beach in Canggu. Visiting the club such a fun things to do in Bali, While waiting for sunset. visiting the beach clubs is the best choice. Here is the Beach clubs in Bali you can keep in your bucket list.
The Best Bali Beach clubs Map
Omnia Bali Uluwatu , The Best day club in Bali
The best Beach club in Bali located at south Bali, Uluwatu. their building in the cliff side with its infinity pool overlooking the ocean make this day club amazing.
- Entrance fee / tickets For regular days of operations, the entrance fee is IDR. 200.000 on weekdays, IDR. 250.000 on the weekend.
- This is the entrance fee only and does not include Food / Drinks. If you reserve VIP tables option, you don’t need to pay an entrance fee.
Sunday Beach Club, Ungasan
A Beach club set just in front of Ungasan/ Karma Beach with typically Balinese bamboo building. Great place to enjoy the foods and drink with music on the beach side. You can slightly enter the beach swim. This is former of Finns Beach club.
- Sunday Beach Club Entrance Fee: Adult: IDR. 400,000 (Weekday), IDR. 450.000 Weekend
- Kids (7-12 Y/o) IDR. 200.000 (weekday) 250.000 Weekend
- Open 9.00am – 10.00pm daily
Karma Beach Club, Ungasan
Located behind of the southern Bali cliff, Karma Beach club is Under Karma resort in Ungasan. A white sand beach and lounge chair sets in front of the beach. Such A good place to relax and enjoy the White sand Beach
- Entrance Fee: IDR 650,000 including IDR 350.000 Food and Beverage credit.
The Rock Bar by Ayana, Jimbaran
One of the Best Beach club while enjoy the sunset, A great club built on the rock over looking to the ocean. Make this beach club very popular with its amazing view and its waves sound crashing the cliff.
- Entrance Fee not Available
Oneeighty at The Edge Uluwatu
The edge Uluwatu is famous for its Infinity Glass pool jutting from the top of the cliff facing tho the ocean. The most unique Beach clubs in Bali you can visit to spend your holiday with the best in Bali. More details
- Adults Rp 400,000 per person (includes Rp 350,000 Food & Beverage credit)
- Children (3-12 years) Rp 150,000 per person (includes Rp 100,000 Food & Beverage credit)
Potato Head Bali, The Best beach club in Seminyak
Potato head is located in front of Seminyak Beach, This clubs is very popular in seminyak. Here you can enjoy the day or sunset in the evening with drinks, foods and Music.
- No Entrance fee, Spending limit Apply
La Plancha, Seminyak
A colorful beach umbrella sets in the beach side of Seminyak, Such a great place to chill out while waiting for sunset.
- La Plancha Entrance Fee: Not Available
Finns Beach Club, The best beach club in Bali
One of the Best beach club in canggu Bali you must visit, Their unique Bamboo style building overlooking Berawa beach in Canggu. One of the most visited, Biggest and famous beach club in Bali
- Finns Beach Club entrance fee: Not Available, Minimum Spending Apply for Day Bed Use
Cafe Del Mar, Canggu
The newly opened Ibiza style beach club, Located in Canggu, Near Seminyak Bali. This is the most luxury beach club you can visit for a day. Enjoy the live music, food and drink while wait for sunset.
- Cafe Del Mar Bali Entrance Fee : Start from IDR. 500.000 (Minimum spending)
La Laguna, The most unique beach club in Bali
A Unique design of Beach club in Canggu, La Laguna Beach club is truly amazing and Unique Design. Beside of the club, They also has their market called Gypsy market.
- La Laguna Bali Entrance Fee : from IDR. 150,000
Echo Beach Club, Canggu
The beautiful surf-side location at Echo Beach in Canggu and the freshest food on the island makes it a great place for breakfast, lunch, sunset, dinner and party nights.
- Echo Beach canggu Entrance Fee : Not Available
you may want to feels something different? try A river club in Bali with waterfalls view at DTUKAD River Club Bali. This is a different day clubs located near Ubud. A nature adventure & activity venue with swing and tree house concept nestled in the holistic Blangsinga waterfall, one of the most well-known waterfalls in Bali.
Chill and relaxing with foods, drink and music with Beach overlooking is one of idea of Best Thing to do in Bali for a day.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.