Bali island is surrounded by the sea, Beaches in Bali is things you can find in every side of the island. There are a lot of beaches around the island you can visit. from white and dark sand to the beach clubs. From its busy beach with its water sports activities to lesser known beach are easily found in this magical island.
Beach in Bali is known for its world class surfing place and its white and its natural crystal clear water. Where you can enjoy the swim, Sunbathing, watching sunset at the sea Temples in Bali at the famous Tanah lot.
Beach in the south of Bali Island
Beaches in Bali is anywhere around the island. but the best beaches is in the southern side of Bali. The white sand and natural beach is many you can visit. The beach in the south is located in behind the cliff with easy access via scooter or car.
Pandawa Beach, The Longest beach in the south Bali, This beach offer many activities like canoeing, Paragliding tours, Surf and Relax. There are also hidden beach behind the cliff of this beach called Timbis Beach
- Pandawa Beach in Bali, Location, Entrance fee and Activities - 0 (0) Pandawa Beach in Bali located behind the cliff in the south end of the island. This white sand Beach in Bali Has about 1 Km Coastline white sand and cliff top view. A good place to relax, Sun Burn and Swimming. Here is All about Pandawa Beach from the local experts Brief history […]
Newly opened Beach, Melasti Beach in Ungasan village is just 5 Minutes from pandawa. This beach is good for photography, Swim and Relaxing.
- Melasti Beach Bali, Entrance fee, location & Atractions - 0 (0) Melasti Beach in Bali, Another white sand beach in the south end of This island. Newly opened white sand beach with cliff view point in South Bali. One of the Best beaches of Bali you must visit. Here is the guide to Melasti Beach or Pantai Melasti in Ungasan Vilage, Bali. About Similar […]
3. Beaches in Uluwatu Bali
Beaches in Uluwatu is known for surfer, known as the world class surfing spot. Its big wave make this place often visited by the surfers around the world. and the amazing Sunset view point are making this place very famous. Here you are 2 Beaches you must visit in Uluwatu.
Beside of Surfng spot and its famous Uluwatu Temple, This Beach also popular with Beach clubs in Bali. from its Amazing looks of Omnia, or its Infinity transparent glass pool at Oneeighty is for example.
The Beach is not too big, But is is one of the famous beach in Bali. It is good for waiting sunset, Taking picture or Swim in this Beach. Padang Padang Beach is located near the Uluwatu Temple, Approximately within 5 Minutes drive.
- Padang Padang Beach Bali - 0 (0) The surfer Paradise Beach, Padang Padang Beach in Bali is another choice for sunset. The best Swimming Beaches in Bali you must visit during a visit to the southern part of the island. The beach is getting popular from the movie eat pray and love starred by Julia Robert. How to get to […]
Next To Padang Padang Beach, Suluban Beach or Blue point Bay Also a surfer beach. The cafe at the cliff side and on the rock is the way you can enjoy this beautiful beach. Sunset is perfect to be seen here. Down on the Beach there is Suluban Beach, A beach with cave entrance.
- Blue Point Beach Bali - 0 (0) One of the best Beach in Bali Indonesia, In the famous world class surfing spot. Also known as Suluban cave beach in Uluwatu Bali. Great spot for chill out and sunset view point beside of Surfing. Here is all about Blue point and things to do at Blu Point Beach in Bali. The […]
Located in the northern side of Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa beach is more for Bali water Sport activities. Here you can play any type of Water activities such as Parasailing, Sea Walker or Boat ridding tour. Good For Youngster, Honeymooner to spend the day with activities.
- Bali Water sport activities at Tanjung Benoa Beach - 5 (2) Popular with its Bali Water sport activities center and its various game at tanjung Benoa Beach, South Bali Beside those green nature, temple sight seeing, Bali water sport activities is the other options you can enjoy in a day trip during your holiday in Bali. Bali water sport tour provide selection of games […]
A quite beach with Natural jacuzzi, This beach is quite and not too touristy called Tegal Wangi Beach in Jimbaran. A good spot spend the late afternoon to waiting for sunset and swim in the natural pools
- The natural jacuzzi at Tegal Wangi Beach Bali - 0 (0) The attraction in Bali is known as the home for Best Beaches in Bali. Tegal wangi Beach in Jimbaran is one of lesser known beach comparing to others. Wondering if you are looking for small and less crowded beach to visit, This beach should be you bucket list for your destination to visit. […]
There are some Beaches you can see in Canggu Bali, Their beaches are connecting to each other, So the best way to enjoy these beaches is from the Coastline. Here is the Beaches in Canggu you can explore:
This Beach is the most popular among the surfers due to the big waves. from this beach you can see the white sand beach of Seminyak, They are connected. The best way to spend the day is relaxing by the beach with ocean view. while enjoy your great foods along the beach side cafe. Berawa beach Canggu Map clik Here
Announced as the world Best Beach in 2013 on CNN, Canggu is rated No 39 from the 100 Beaches. To find this beach you will pass by the rice paddy field on both side towards to the Beach. The beach has dark color sand and become the surfer choice.
Locally literate Pantai Batu Mejan, Currently popular with Echo Beach. This name is popular to named the beach After the Echo Beach House built here. Located next to Canggu Beach, This Beach is a connecting line with seminyak and legian Beach. The sand is flat with brownish color. Here you can see the sunset while having the foods.
Batu Bolong Beach
The Name is taken from the Hindu temple on this Beach, Batu Bolong Temple is located exactly on the beach side.When there is ceremonial or festival, You may able to see the ritual on this Temple. This beach also the perfect place for the surfer because of its huge waves. Other thhing you can do here is Sun bathing, Enjoy the beach while waiting for sunset.
Nelayan Beach / Fisherman Beach
As its Name, This beach is where you can get the fresh seafood like fishes, lobsters, Crab, Prawn etc. Located in Between Berawa beach and Batu Bolong Beach. This beach is the place for local fisherman port. That is way you will see many fisherman boat here. Also you see the sunset and enjoy the food from beach side cafe on this Beach
This beach is quite empty, You may find many surfer visiting this beach. This place you can spend if you want to stay quite and relaxing. There are not so Many people visiting this Black colored beach and rocky view. Perfect if you want to stay relax while sun burning on the beach side. Sunset also you can wait to see here
Tips For visiting Beach In Bali
Visiting Beach in Bali is depending on your purpose. If you want to enjoy the sun, You can arrive any time. But for those who wants to avoid the heat. You are recommended to arrive before sunset. The weather at the beach in this area is quite hot around 30-36 degrees.
If you want to come for swimming, The safest time is during the low tide. you can check the tide condition here.
There are lot more Beaches in Bali you may visit. But it is depending how many days in Bali you have. Since there are lots of Best things to do in Bali beside of visiting multiple beaches.
Read Also : List Of all Waterfalls in Bali