Bali people are consuming almost all the meat for meals, However it doesn’t mean Halal foods in Bali is hard to get. For Muslims travelers, Finding Halal Foods is NOT hard, And it is easy to find anywhere around the area. Halal food in Bali can be found in every tourist center like Seminyak, Kuta or Ubud. There are lots of Warung (local food Shop) you can chose. And will be more options if you get the street foods.
Most Restaurant in Bali will provide international standard food, There will be Mixed foods available in each places you visit. Most of them may don’t have the Halal Certification. However, If you do looking for those Halal Certified Restaurant or Warung, You may keep reading this post.
Halal Foods in Bali, What to eat?
We are going to short listed a few option for available foods you can eat with Halal standard in Bali. Bali or Indonesian foods is mostly put rice as the main Foods. Rice will be consumed for breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. every plate of rice will comes with Vegetables, Halal meats like beef, Chicken, Duck, Goat meat etc. Beside that the most important is Chili sauce and some crackers as the companion.
Read: Travel Guide To Bali
Mix rice at Nasi Padang or Minang Restaurant
Nasi Campur (Mixed Rice) at Rumah Makan (RM) Nasi padang/ Minang restaurant. Originally from Sumatera island, Nasi Padang is the easiest place to get Halal foods. Almost this type of restaurant is CERTIFIED with halal foods. There will be lots of thing you can chose to eat at this place.
The most interesting part of the service of this restaurant is sometime surprising travelers. Those if you are foreigner. But for Local or Domestic tourist, They are almost know with the style of this Restaurant. Nasi Padang Serve rice, Meats and vegetable, You can take whatever you like.
When you enter this food shop, You will not need to order the foods. Yes, Just take the seat and tons of foods will be served at your table. You may get worry to be billed a lot. The food served on your table will be only charged only for the food you Eat. Means if you eat only chicken and rice, The other available dishes wont be counted. But if you takes some or a litle piece of the meat served, You will be charged. This place are mostly open 24 Hours and available in a every tourist spots like Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua.
Fast Food Restaurants
The second option if you are looking for 24 hours food shop is Fast Food Restaurant. This place is CERTIFIED for halal foods in Bali. Like the rest of food shop, Rice is the main foods they serve combine with chicken beside of Burgers. You will easy to find Mc. Donald, KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut.
Please Note that this Fast food shop is only available in the city area like Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Seminyak and Jimbaran area. What if you are staying in Ubud? If you stay in Ubud, There is NO Fast Food, So you may come to Minang or Warung Nasi Padang.
Bali Halal Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
Boring with meat? Then Seafood Dinner you can go for your halal dinner in Bali. Jimbaran is the place for Seafood. while enjoy the sunset of dine right in front of the Beach give you a great ambiance. The Dine table is set right in the sand, You can select what you want to eat and how they cooked.
You can go anywhere along Jimbaran Bay, There are tons of restaurant offering Seafood Menu like Lobsters, Fishes, Carb, Prawn etc. And like the rest, Rice is come along with this seafood.
Street Food Dinner
The authentic Halal foods for dinner also you can find during sunset time to night time. There are lots off temporary stall around the main street. You can go away from the tourist center a bit and you will find many food shops. Along the main street you can walk and find whatever you like. You can try Street foods like Fried Rice, Fried chicken, Lamb Satay, Noodle soup and many more. Their price are totally cheap.
Recommended Halal foods in Bali
No mater wherever you stay in Bali. For easier to find out the restaurant/ Shop within the tourist center like Ubud, Seminyak or Kuta. Here we list you a few places for your Guide to find halal foods in Bali, Include the address and Map location.
Recommended Halal foods in Ubud Bali
Here below the list of Halal food restaurants you can get in Ubud you can come for your Lunch or Dinner.
- Warung Ijo, Address: Jl. Raya Ubud No.35, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Google Map: Here
- Halal Ubud Burger, Address: Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571. Google Map Here
- Bebek Tepi Sawah, Address: Jalan raya goa gajah, banjar teges, Peliatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571. Google Map Here
- Nasi Ayam Kedewatan Ibu Mangku, Address: Jl. Raya Kedewatan No.18, Kedewatan, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571. Find on Google map Here
Halal foods in Seminyak
Although Seminyak is Known as the tourist center and popular with Western style and find dining place, Here is the foods you can get in Seminyak.
- Istanbul Meze Kebab House, Bali, Address: Jl. Sunset Road No.30, Kerobokan Kelod, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361. Google Maps: Here
- Warung Mina, Seminyak, Adress: Jl. Kayu Jati, Kerobokan Kelod, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80115. Google Map: Here
- Nasi Ayam Kedewatan Ibu Mangku Seminyak Branch, Adress: Jl. Kayu Jati No. 12, Patitenget, Seminyak, Bali 80361 Google Map: Here
- Bale Udang Mang Engking, Address: Jl. Nakula No.88, Pemecutan Klod, Bali 80119, Google Map: Here
- Warung Murah Petitenget, Adress: Petitenget St, Kerobokan Kelod, Bali 80361 Google Map: Here
Halal Food in Kuta/Legian
Kuta Or Legian, You can easily found Halal foods. If you are kind of Foods lover This area is recommended places to stay. You will get The Halal foods in every steps. There is RM. Nasi Padang/ Minang, Fast Foods and Seafoods.
Here is the list you can go for lunch/Dinner:
- Bebek Tepi sawah Kuta Branch, Address: Jalan Kartika Plaza, Bali 80361, Map: Here
- Ayam Betutu Gilimanuk, Kuta, Address: Jl. Raya Tuban No.2X, Tuban, Kuta, Bali 80361. Map: Here
- Warung Nikmat, Kuta, Address: Jl. Bakung Sari Gg. Biduri No.6A, Kuta, Bali 8036 Google Map: Here
- Ayam Bakar Wong Solo, Address: Jl. Raya Kuta No.87, Kuta, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80361. Map: Here
- ACC Minang Restaurant: Address: Jl. Raya Tuban No.3, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361 Google Map: Here
Hire driver in Bali with us, Our local expert will proudly introducing Halal foods Culinary in Bali. We are available for airport transfer and tours around the island to visit the best tours in Bali. Hope this post help and ease your holiday in Bali.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.