Bali entrance fee (Updated March 2020), Most attraction in Bali is required personal entrance fee to enter the Bali’s tourist attraction. Such as Bali temple entrance fee, Bali Beach entrance fee or Bali waterfall entrance fee etc.
The entrance fee in every tourist destination is used to maintain the tourist spot, The staff wages, The ceremony fee and the development of each attraction. Here below we list you the latest Bali entrance fee 2019.
Note: Price shown below is the actual price when this article published (September 2019) , It may got any update with each places, please contact us for the update information.
Bali Temple entrance fee 2019/2020
Entrance fee ticket fees to each temples in Bali. Most the entrance fee you paid with come along with Sarong and sash. The clothes you need to wear to enter every temples.
- Tanah lot Temple IDR. 60.000
- Ulun Danu Temple (floating lake tempel) IDR. 75.000
- Taman Ayun Temple (Royal Family Temple) IDR. IDR. 15.000
- Alas Kedaton Temple and Monkey Park IDR. 30.000
- Uluwatu Temple IDR. 50.000
- Besakih Mother Temple IDR.60.000
- Tirtha Empul (Holy Spring Temple) IDR. 50.000
- Goa Gajah (Elephant cave Temple) IDR. 40.000
- Lempuyang Temple IDR. 15.000
- Batukaru Temple IDR. 40.000
- Kehen Temple IDR. 15.000
- Gunung Kawi Temple IDR. 40.000
- Batuan Temple IDR. 20.000
Bali Beach Entrance Fee 2020
Most of Bali beaches are free to visit, But Car/Motorbike parking fee may be collected, Here below the list of Bali beaches required entrance fee Ticket.
- Padang Padang Beach IDR. 10.000
- Pandawa Beach IDR. 15.000
- Melasti Beach IDR.5.000
- Green Bowl beach IDR. 10.000
- Gunung Payung Beach IDR. 5.000
Bali Waterfalls entrance ticket
There are lots of waterfalls in Bali, Here is the favorite place for thrill seeker and adventurous travelers. Here is the waterfall list and entrance ticket details.
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall IDR 15.000
- Tibumana waterfall IDR. 15.000
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall IDR. 15.000
- Tegenungan Waterfall IDR. 20.000
- Gitgit Waterfall IDR. 20.000
- Munduk Waterfall IDR. 15.000
- Sekumpul waterfall IDR. 20.000 + Guide Fee
Bali Landscape & Park
- Kintamani Volcano (mt. Batur) IDR.50.000
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace IDR. 15.000
- Jati Luwih Rice terrace IDR. 40.000
- Ubud Monkey Forest IDR. 80.000
Find Here: Bali Beach clubs Entry fee
Most of the village/Regency is managed their own tourism under the Bali government control. The entrance ticket fee is collected by the local village to improve the destination and used for the maintenance of each attraction.
Your support to pay the entrance fee means you have helped Bali tourism to improve each village to get a little amount for villages Developments, Ceremonial fees etc.
Popular Tours in Bali, Visit the Best sight seeing combination In Bali below for your reference.
Find here: Bali Tour Itinerary and schedule
Bali has a lot of scenic Natures, Temple and Island hopping, Read The most instagrammable places in Bali
There are only one airport in Bali, Bali airport name is I GUSTI NGURAH RAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Also called Denpasar Airport or Bali International airport. The Airport code is DPS.
Swing with rice terrace at Tegalalang, Ubud, Wanagiri hidden hill and Ocean swing in Nusa Penida is the popular swing in Bali. Bali swings activities is the latest famous activities in Bali, The best swings in Bali with different view and Background: